Luxury Bright Haus Villa True Ski in Ski Out Peak 9 Gorgeous Ski Area Views!
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-10
Completely remodeled with high end finishes! Do you want to be in town or next to the slopes? Why choose? Treat yourself to the best of both worlds. This Luxury Condo is ideally located at the Breckenridge Ski Resort, Village at Breckenridge, at the base of Peak 9, next to the Quicksilver Lift, where the mountain meets the town of Breckenridge. Beautiful views of the slopes, Ten Mile mountain range and the Blue River. Balconies on threes sides of the building and off of each bedroom. This is absolutely the most convenient location in all of Breckenridge. Watch you skiers and the children's "Village" ski school from the condo. Walk across Park Avenue and enjoy a fine Mexican meal at Mi Casa or walk a block in be in the heart of town on Main Street. In the morning, stroll across the plaza to catch Quick Silver Twin 6 pack chairlift and you are on the mountain while most are searching for parking. The Village at Breckenridge 3 bedroom 2 bath Resort Condo at the base of Peak 9.
-Complimentary Ski Valet at Christy Sports on your way to the lift and ski school.
The Village at Breckenridge is a year-round ski in ski out resort that is located at the base of Peak 9 in the heart of Breckenridge.
***Completely renovated Health Club with 4 outdoor Hot Tubs, Steam Room, Fitness Studio,Pool Table, Shuffle board, Movie Theatre, Clubhouse area with beautiful ski area views!!***
Mini-golf at the Village at Breckenridge on the Plaza (summer months only).
- Completely remodeled
- True Ski in Ski out and gorgeous mountain views!!
- In town and on the mountain, yes, it is awesome!
- Upgraded Three bedroom 2 bathroom condo, 1460 square feet
- Sleeps from 2- 10 people
- Full kitchen with walnut cabinets and granite countertops
- Bathrooms dual sinks, glass barn door shower with 2 rain heads in each shower
- This beautiful Corner Condo has Large Balconies in every room.
- Gas fireplace
- Flat screen TV's every room
- Cable television's every room
- Free wireless internet provided by the resort
- Linens and towels, paper products, soaps, shampoo, dish detergent, trash bags, provided
***Arrive early or stay late? Luggage storage is available. Enjoy more of the mountain and town.
*** Free Bus service in Breckenridge and to all the town overnight parking lots, the stop is right next to the Village. Free trolley service along Main Street
Skip the car, you won't need it when you get here. Our guests love the shuttle service available from DIA.
United Airlines has new bus service to Breckenridge (QKB) when flying into Denver international airport (DIA).
*One-time setup with Linens, towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and paper products upon check-in, no daily maid service. Extra maid service is available for an extra fee.
Bedroom 1: XL Twin bunk over New King Pillow Top Bed and twin over twin bunk with a TV, books, and games and balcony.
Bedroom 2: New Beautyrest Pillow Top King bed, TV and Balcony
Bedroom 3: 1 King New Beautyrest Pillow Top King bed, TV, Desk and Balcony.
- Sofa Queen Sleeper in the Living Room
- Main Bathroom: 2 sinks and toilet, shower has a pocket door with shower head and rain shower.
-Master bathroom: 2 sinks, toilet, separate shower with shower head and rain shower head, soaking tub separate from shower.
- In Town and Next to the Quicksilver lift at the Village at Breckenridge
- True Ski-in/Ski-out at the Base of Peak 9
- Next to the "Village Ski School" and the Children's Ski School Area
- Less than one block from Main St., downtown Breckenridge
- On multiple Breck Free Ride shuttle routes, Summit Stage shuttle route
- Check in at the Village at Breckenridge Front Desk.
The newly renovated Fitness Center and Clubhouse:
Indoor/Outdoor Heated Pool with Children's Slide, Water Fountains and Bubblers, Beautiful "Village" Ski School and Ski Area Mountain Views.
4 Outdoor Hot Tubs with Ski Area Mountain Views
Fitness Studio with New Lifecycle Equipment, Free Weights, and Yoga Mats
Clubhouse Area with Ski Area Mountain Views
Two Pac Man Arcade Tables (2 person and 4 person)
Fireplace, TV's and Gathering Area.
Workstation Overlooking the Pool and Ski Area for our Work and Play Guests
Locker Rooms with Showers, Family Restroom and Towels
- Optional paid parking: $35/nt based on availability. All parking fees are subject to change without notice. Must guests' shuttle from DIA and don't require parking.
Parking is also available in the Town of Breckenridge Overnight Parking Lots ranging from $5/nt- $50/nt with free bus service. The bus stop is right next to the Village at Breck.
- Free wireless internet (in the condo and throughout the resort)
- Lobby areas
- Restaurants and bar on site
- Daycare on premises (Village Daycare Center)
- Hospital/Emergency Medical Center on premises
- Maggie Pond is next to the condo, enjoy sailboarding, Hamster balls (your kids will love this, see pictures) and paddle boating summer months.
- The Maggie Ski lodge Restaurant, Après Ski, Coffee Shop, Ski Rental, Bike Rental in the building or next to it.
- New Plaza area with Fire pits just outside the condo and BBQ's.
- The Village Plaza has Events throughout the year, Concerts, Farmer's Market, Festivals...
The condo if professionally cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized and adheres to the State and County public health guidelines. Contactless check in.
About the OwnerOur family has a long history of 5 generations of living in Colorado. Of all the places in Colorado that we could have chosen for our vacation home, we chose Breckenridge. We have been vacationing in Breckenridge all our lives. Here is a picture of a recent rafting trip we took on the Arkansas River.
|Condo in a resort on the 4th floor
|Setting & View
|Sports & Adventure
- Registration Number
Nov 1, 2023 - May 1, 2027
|$1,855 to $19,250
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. No Pets and No Smoking of any kind. Damage deposit will be forfeited and any additional cleaning costs will be charged directly to the guest. Damage inspection is done after check out, guest will be notified if any damage is reported. Damage deposit is returned 7 days after departure. This property will never advertise or be rented from a Craigslist listing. The condo is in town and next to Peak 9 slopes. Getting around Breckenridge is very easy. Walk around town, hiking/biking and skiing is right out the door or take the free trolley, bus service, Lyft and Uber to get around Breckenridge and to other areas in Summit County. Best way to arrive is by shuttle from Denver International Airport. Popular shuttles are Peak One Express, Summit Express and Colorado Mountain Express. There are many more to choose from, these seem the most popular on the road. - Online Discounts for Shuttles between Denver Airport, and Breckenridge. UBERski is also available. Arrival by shuttle is recommended, as you can walk to both the slopes and downtown from this location. Free Bus and trolley service throughout town. * Nightly parking fee paid separately $35/nt owner permit if available. Parking is limited and not guaranteed. Please let me know if you will be needing parking. Overnight lots are also available in the Town of Breckenridge ranging from $5-$50+/nt with free town bus service from the parking lots until 11pm. All parking rates are subject to change without notice. * Minimum nights and rates subject to change * Check-in time is 4 PM, and check out 11am Additional Fees: * 12.275% tax * One time cleaning fee Business license #458880001